menu

instagram - Jewel Shalom

Friday, February 12, 2016

LA Rose Hair Mask, Body Soap, EDT: Review玫瑰花护肤美发花露水

A Rose is as sweet by any other name. For some inexplicable reason, I've been in love for the longest time ever... with the ROSE. 

莫名我只喜欢你,深深的爱上你,从见到你的那一天起。这是我对万花之后 - 玫瑰花 - 的宣言。

Wait! Let me correct that... I've loved roses for as long as I've loved cats. And I think they're similar too in several ways.

自幼,我就对玫瑰花情有独钟,喜爱她的程度可以与喜爱猫咪的程度媲美。无可否认,两者之间存在着许多共同点。

Cats, regardless of how you might feel towards them, are unarguably one of the most graceful and elegant creatures to be prowling the face of the earth. They are fiercely independent and won't hesitate to show you a paw or claw when the occasion calls for it. But once you have gained their trust, they offer you their friendship and loyalty for life. And yes, they smell good too! 

即使您不怎么欣赏猫,我相信您也得认同:猫是创造物之中气质最优雅高贵的动物之一。它们十分独立自足,必要时还会在您面前挥挥小拳头,亮一亮它们的爪。可是,人类一旦赢得了猫的信任,就能一生享有它们的友谊忠诚。还有喔,猫咪的身体是香香的!

Roses, on the other hand, are widely acknowledged to be one of the most beautiful and sought-after flowers, if not THE flower. They're delicate and pretty but careful! Watch out for those thorns. Rose essence-infused skincare and haircare products smell simply HEAVENLY, yeah, make that in capital letters. Rose oils are so precious that rose based perfumes are always amongst the most expensive. Roses are thus the epitome of unrivalled feminity, fragrance and fantasy . 

窈窕淑女,君子好逑。玫瑰花粉丝如云,她美丽柔弱的外表令众多仰慕者都忽略了她身上细小的刺儿,就如猫咪的爪。

含有玫瑰香精油的护肤美发产品都特香,而以玫瑰做主打的香水肯定是最昂贵的。所以我认为梦幻似的玫瑰花代表了无以伦比的女人味和芳香。

So what's the connection here? You might be pursing your lips and tapping your fingers impatiently. 

所以呢?

You see, once a cat-lover, forever a cat-lover. Once you've fallen in love with the rose, no other flower will come close. 

一旦喜欢上猫咪了,一辈子都会守护着它。

一旦为玫瑰花动情了,恐怕不能接受邻家小妹了。

Today, let's turn our attention to this trio of rose-based products from LA ROSE, HOUSE OF ROSE, Japan. I managed to squeeze just three products into my suitcase from this tiny but amazing shop in Namba Station, Osaka. 

今天,让我们把焦点转移到以玫瑰花香精为卖点的日制产品。去年11月去大阪时,行李箱快爆了,所以只勉强塞进三样!

BTW, the range of restaurants (low-mid-high priced), cafes, and itsy-bitsy shops here with all sorts of paraphernalia will take up a full day of browsing, buying, eating, snacking and instagraming. I'm a Singapore girl but Orchard Road pales in comparison...

顺便简约提点一下下喔:大阪的南波站应有尽有,恨不得把喜欢的都搬回家去,无论是餐馆,咖啡馆,服饰店,还有很多稀奇古怪的精品店,唉哟,一整天两条腿再长都走不完。即使是喜欢逛新加坡乌节路的我,都会觉得那里真是个血拼的好去处喔!

From childhood to puberty to adulthood, I must have sampled hundreds of rose-infused products, ranging from shampoo, hair conditioner, hair mask, facial cleanser, toner, sheet mask, jelly mask, body wash, bath soak, body scrub, foot scrub, mascara,  eau de toilette & eau de parfum. My mum is averse to body odours and foul smells so... 

自幼受母亲大人的熏陶,我用过的玫瑰花香精护肤美发产品少说也有数百个咯,因为我妈咪她最受不了体臭,发油和任何的异味哩。

What sets this trio apart from the competition is

(1) they really do what they're supposed to do! 

(2) they don't cost you an arm or a leg!!

今天的主角功效有目共睹喔,而且最开心的是不用花太多的日币就打包回家了!

Are you sold yet? 

(I)  La Rose Hair Treatment 玫瑰花护发膜

This 200g tube has lasted me for 2.5 months, which is value-for-money, considering the fact that I wash my hair once a day, everyday. My hair is straight and fine, and reaches to the middle of my back. I've never coloured or permed my hair before, so I don't have an issue with split ends. But due to its length, it is still prone to dryness at the ends from time to time, if I don't condition it regularly. 

仅仅200g, 物超所值,为什么酱说呢?因为我本身头发长至半背,每天都洗头,可是竟然可以用了足足两个半月才用完叻。跟您分享一个小秘密喔,我从未染发或电圈圈,真的,有时候有股冲动想试试,可是到了美发院,理发师把我的长发托起,捧在他手里,然后跟我说:像妳酱的发质要绝种了,去染或烫掉真的太可惜...我又打退堂鼓了。

可是即使发质再好,若不细心呵护,也会变干燥的。

La Rose Hair Treatment smells as fresh and sweet as the real flower itself and even Kashmir, my sleeping partner, has become addicted to the uplifting fragrance. She loves to bury her furry feline head into my hair when she lies on top of my head to sleep. 

玫瑰花护发膜清香扑鼻,连每晚跟我睡的猫咪卡斯蜜儿都上瘾了,一股脑钻进我头发里,当成是她的被窝。

It leaves my hair silky smooth and marshmallow soft. And i can blow-dry my hair sans serum or leave-in cream if I'm lazy. 

用后头发马上柔软如丝,顺滑光亮,不搽润发乳直接吹干也OK! 


(2) La Rose Body Soap玫瑰花沐浴露

Unfortunately, where my body is concerned, I've very sensitive skin on my legs prone to eczema attacks. Well, nobody's perfect, right? Most commercial brands leave my skin feeling dry, tight and itchy, so I was skeptical about this body wash at first. But I survived, yeah! No tight and dry feel at all! I'm fact, my skin feels so comfortable and tofu soft. 

每个女生都有令她困扰的皮肤或头发问题,包括我在内。我的双腿的皮肤特敏感,很容易变干燥,然后变痒痒的,所以很多牌子的沐浴露都不适合我用,可是这个用后皮肤好舒服喔,像豆腐滑滑嫩嫩的,好开心喔!

I would've preferred a more intense fragrance. Here, the rose fragrance is more subtle - not as rosey-sweet as the Hair Treatment. But neither does it have an artificial plastic smell either, thank God. But I know that too much perfume in skincare products is sensitising, so this is actually good for me. 

它的香味比护发膜淡许多,对皮肤敏感的人其实是好消息喔。

(3) La Rose Eau de Toilette玫瑰花花露水

I can head out the door without makeup but not without my signature rose fragrance. (Look what you've done, Mum!!!) 

很多女生没上妆不会出门,而我呢,出不出门都有喷香水或花露水的习惯。

If you've sensitive skin on your body, you can still get away with fragrances by spritzing on strategic spots, such as your wrists, the crook of your elbow, the small of your legs, as well as mist your underwear and clothes from a short distance. This EDT lasts around 6 hours on me. Even when my nose can't detect it after a good many hours, people ask me, hmm, Jewel,  why do you smell so sweet? 

即使有敏感肌肤也能用花露水,只要喷在小小的部位,例如手腕,弯头,小贵腿,或者轻轻喷在内衣和衣服上,香气可以维持6 小时耶!

I highly recommend this for a daily dose of calorie-free sweetness! 

我大力推荐这支甜而不腻的花露水,赞!赞!赞!


 La Rose Trio makes bathtime a real pleasure 天天都能宠一宠自己

With Nakajima -san at La Rose Osaka
有幸与中岛女士在她超可爱的大阪La Rose 店面合影

No comments:

Post a Comment